An Infected Henna Tattoo Left A Weeping Wound On A Kid’s Arm

A ten-year-old boy was left with a weeping wound on his arm after his black henna tattoo became infected. Lynne Humprey’s son suffered chemical burns after his mother bought him a dragon tattoo when they were on holiday in Turkey, but twelve days later when it became lumpy and painful, the mother of two removedContinue reading “An Infected Henna Tattoo Left A Weeping Wound On A Kid’s Arm”

Rate this:

A 14-Year-Old Girl Nearly Died On British Airways Flight Due To Severe Nut Allergy

A mother has told of her mid-air terror after her teenage daughter blacked out and suffered an allergic reaction at 30,000 feet on a British Airways flight when a passenger opened a pack of peanuts on board. Joanna Jones, 39, was flying to London from Antigua when her 14-year-old daughter Poppy needed oxygen and twoContinue reading “A 14-Year-Old Girl Nearly Died On British Airways Flight Due To Severe Nut Allergy”

Rate this: