Michigan Reports Its First Human Hantavirus Case

Michigan has confirmed its first case of hantavirus, a possibly dangerous respiratory disease spread through contact with infected rodents. Michigan health officials announced on Monday that a woman from Washtenaw County was recently hospitalised with a serious pulmonary illness from Sin Nombre hantavirus, which she was likely exposed to when cleaning an empty dwelling thatContinue reading “Michigan Reports Its First Human Hantavirus Case”

Rate this: